Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals and personal data (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and with the methods and for the purposes specified below:
“Pierluigi Restaurant” is committed to protecting the privacy of users and declares itself responsible for the security of customer data. We will be clear and transparent about the information we collect and what we will do with this information.
This disclosure establishes the following:
Which personal data of the user is collected and processed in relation to the relationship with us as a customer and through the use of our website, mobile applications and online services;
- Where we get the data;
- What we do with such data;
- How we store data;
- To whom we transfer / disclose such data;
- How we treat your data protection rights;
- And how we comply with data protection regulations.
All personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the laws of Ireland and the EU on data protection.
“Pierluigi Restaurant” (referred to as “us”, “us”, “our” or “Pierluigi Restaurant” in this statement) in this statement refers mainly to Pierluigi Restaurant Srl, is the “data controller” of all personal information collected and used on the clients of Pierluigi Restaurant.
What personal data we collect
Personal data means any information relating to you that allow us to identify it as the name, contact information, the booking reference number, payment details and information about its access to our website.
We may collect personal information from you when you book a table with us, use our website and / or when you contact us.
Specifically, we could collect the following categories of information:
- Name, e-mail address, telephone number, payment details with paypal;
- Information on the use of our site;
- Communications exchanged with us or addressed to us via letters, e-mails, phone calls and social media.
- Location, including the geographic location in real time on the computer or device through GPS, Bluetooth, and IP address, along with Wi-Fi hotspot crowd-sourced and repeaters positions, if the user uses location-based functionality and active geolocation services on your device and computer.
For what we use personal data, why and for how long
User data may be used for the following purposes:
- Contact the user in case of modification of the table reservation or cancellation. These communications do not have marketing purposes;
- Marketing: from time to time we will contact you with information about the proposals made by the restaurant through electronic communications. However, you will have the option of accepting or not receiving such communications by deleting from the system. The possibility of indicating that we no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material is also given in every electronic communication we send.
We will only process your personal data if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons for which we have collected and we must use your personal data.
In most cases we will have to process your personal data in order to process your booking. We may also process your personal data for one or more of the following reasons:
- The user has consented to the use of their personal data (for example, for marketing purposes);
Only persons aged 16 or over can provide their consent. For children under this age, consent from parents or legal guardians is required.
We will not store data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we take into consideration the quantity, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process them and whether we can achieve these goals by other means.
Responsible for data protection
The data controller, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 is Pierluigi Restaurant Srl. The data will be stored at the operational headquarters, for the time prescribed by law. The processing of the data provided, or otherwise acquired within the scope of the activity, may also be carried out by persons who have the right to access your personal data from legal or secondary and / or community regulations. At any time you can request the modification or cancellation of the aforementioned data. We also inform you that you may consult, modify, oppose or cancel your data or otherwise exercise all the rights that are recognized in accordance with art. 7 of the Code, sending an e-mail to this address email@example.com If you want to consult the complete text of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, visit the official website of the Authority Guarantor www.garanteprivacy.it
Data protection rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request us if we have personal information about you and, if so, what such information is and why we process it / use it.
- Request cancellation of your personal information. This allows us to ask ourselves to delete or remove personal information where there are no valid reasons for continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information if you have exercised your right to object to the treatment (see below).
- Oppose to the processing of personal data in which a legitimate interest (or of a third party) is invoked and there are elements relating to a specific personal situation that lead to oppose the treatment. You also have the right to object to processing where your personal information is used for direct marketing purposes.
- Oppose to automated decision making, including profiling, which should not be subject to any automatic decision-making process on our part through the use of personal information or user profiling.
- Request the limitation of the processing of personal information. This allows us to ask ourselves to suspend the processing of personal data, for example if we want to verify the accuracy or the reasons.
- Request the transfer of personal information in electronic form and structured to the user or to another party (commonly known as the right to “data portability”). This allows you to take your data in our possession in an electronically usable format and transfer them to another part in an electronically usable format.
- Withdrawal of consent. In the limited circumstances in which you may have consented to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to revoke it for such specific treatment at any time. Upon receipt of the consent revocation notification, we will no longer process the user information for the originally agreed purpose or purpose other than on the basis of another legitimate basis.
If you want to contact us about cookies, write to firstname.lastname@example.org